IB Mission Statement
The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
What is IB?
- A program for early learners through High School.
- A program that focuses on supporting learners to become productive citizens by instilling a drive to become inquirers, knowledgeable, thinkers, communicators, principled, open-minded, caring, risk-takers, balanced and reflective.
- A program that values the teaching of life-long skills in an inquiry based manner.
- A program designed for all learners!
- A program whose mission is deeply connected to the SLP district mission.
- "A program for all students that focuses on how one learns, endeavors to tie learning opportunities together, and creates world citizens who ethically strive to make the world better."
College Recognition of IB-DP Courses:
UofM Credits: https://admissions.
MN Private College Credits: https
IB Credit @ US colleges and universities: https://blogs.
IB Diploma Programme
Watch the video below for information regarding the St. Louis Park High School IB Diploma Programme.
2022 IB Exam Schedule