We are looking for:
- part time employee who is passionate about seafood, unique cooking goods, and cooking in general
- 20+ hours/week, possibly a few week nights after school closing shifts (we close at 7PM) and some Saturdays.
- Click the link to apply, or contact: 952.500.9209 or email Chris@brookiesfishmarket
At Brookies Fish Market we strive to elevate the average at home chef!
Caregiver, Part-Time - Weekends or Short-Shift
English Rose is seeking part-time Caregivers to work 7 - 11 am, 8 - 12 pm, 4 - 8 pm or 5 - 9 pm. We are also seeking weekend staff.
Our staff-to-resident ratio is 1:3, so you can focus on providing exceptional care and building relationships with your residents. Up to $22 per hour based on experience, certification & expertise and shift working. The wage range is $16 - 22.
$1,000 retention bonus for PT roles.
Check out the top right corner of the Monarch site, there is now a quick apply button for a super simple way to apply!
Community Health Worker & Training
Community Health Worker Training Program
CHW Certificate Scholarships Available
Scholarships awarded may be used to pay for CHW Certificate programs that start in or after August 2023.
The Minnesota Community Health Worker Alliance, in partnership with the Minnesota Department of Health is offering 90 Scholarships to individuals from across the State of Minnesota to gain the Community Health Worker (CHW) Certificate. One of the goals of the scholarship program is to strengthen and diversify the public health workforce to better meet the needs of under resourced communities in Minnesota.
Students must be
- Accepted to a college and CHW Certificate program to get a scholarship.
What does the scholarship cover?
- The scholarship covers tuition costs for the CHW Certificate Program, starting in August 2023 or later. Students awarded the scholarship are also eligible to apply for limited, related funding for some school related expenses.
- Some schools that offer the CHW certificate have higher tuition rates, and additional payments from the student may be needed to cover the tuition costs.
17 Credits to a Career - About 16,100 openings for health education specialist and community health workers are projected each year, on average, over the decade.
|COURSE #||COURSE TITLE||CREDITS|
|CMHW 1000||Community Health Worker Role, Advocacy, Outreach & Resources||3|
|CMHW 1100||Health Communication, Teaching, and Capacity Building||3|
|CMHW 1200||Documentation, Legal & Ethical Issues in Community Health Work||3|
|CMHW 1250||Health Promotion I||2|
Health Promotion II
Community Health Worker Internship
How to Apply for a Scholarship
There is a two-step process to apply for a scholarship.
1. Complete the CHW Certificate Scholarship Application on the Minnesota CHW Alliance website at https://mnchwalliance.org/chw-certificate-scholarship/
2. Apply now to the college of your choice. (See colleges below.) Click on the links to learn how to apply. The programs are offered in face-to face or online classes.
Minnesota Schools with the CHW Certificate Program
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Worthington, MN (Online)
- Normandale Community College, Bloomington, MN
- Northwest Technical College, Bemidji, MN
- St. Catherine’s University, St. Paul, MN
- St Mary’s University, Minneapolis, MN
For More Information contact Angela Fields: email@example.com