Youth Data Analyst (YDA) Summer Internship w/ SLP's Department of Assessment, Research, and Evaluation (ARE):
This summer's project will be focused on studying the hopes and dreams of our community members in St. Louis Park Public Schools.
Starts on June 21, 2022.
Interns will earn $1200 (before tax). Students who have not graduated from high school will earn high school credit for successful completion of the internship. Students will also earn a letter grade based upon successful completion of the requirements of the internship, supervisor evaluations, documentation of hours worked, and student-written reflections.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Students must be at least 14 years old and enrolled at St. Louis Park High School.
- Submit your application to HR along with a product (e.g. video, essay, artwork, etc.) that addresses questions 1, 2 and 3 (below) by 5 PM on Friday, May 27th to Dr. Lafayette
- Interviews for finalists will be held with the ARE department during the week of May 30th via Google Meet
- Youth Data Analyst interns will be notified by Friday, June 10th
- Internships will begin on Tuesday, June 21st
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply here through HR: https://slpschools.tedk12.
- Resume required. Please contact Kara Mueller at email@example.com or 952-928-6187 for assistance with resume writing if needed.
- Create a product (e.g. video, essay, artwork, etc.) that addresses the following questions:
- Why do you want to become a Youth Data Analyst Intern for SLP schools?
- What questions about Minnesota’s opportunity gap do you have?
- What questions would you ask your neighbor(s), classmate(s), and/or family member(s) as part of this project?
- Email your product to the Director of Assessment, Research, and Evaluation, Dr. Lafayette, at lafayette.silvy@slpschools.
org. Please remember to include your:
- First name
- Last name
- Parent’s / guardian’s name, phone number, and email address
- Your school email address
- Your phone number
Applications are due by Friday, May 27th by 5 pm. A team of 4-8 YDA interns will be selected.
Goals of the project:
- study what our community wants to see from our schools
- support our school leaders in creating Continuous Improvement Plans (CIP) that will center the hopes and dreams of our community
MN Trades Academy Hiring 40 Summer InternsThe MN Trades Academy is providing more than 40 paid summer internships to students in Minneapolis and St Paul. You can learn more and apply here.
YMCA Career Pathways InternshipsYMCA Career Pathways is a youth employment program for individuals aged 14-24. Participating in this program means that you are interested in committing your time to exploring your own strengths and areas of personal growth, setting and accomplishing goals, and learning professional work development skills that will assist you in becoming successful in your chosen field of work. Learn more and apply here.
Hyatt Regency is HiringThe Hyatt Regency Hotel in Downtown Minneapolis is hiring for a variety of entry level positions. See their job postings here.
Community service officer cadet
The community service officer cadet will provide support services for the police department in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the St. Louis Park Police Department. During the term of part-time employment (48 months maximum), they will attend an accredited post-secondary institution with intent to prepare for and become eligible for POST licensure.
The position is eligible for 100% of law enforcement tuition reimbursement with a maximum of $5,000 per year.
Individuals at any stage of post-secondary educational requirements related to becoming eligible for POST licensure are encouraged to apply.
J&F Reddy Rents, Inc. - Reddy Rents Is Now Hiring
- 16+ years of age
- Mechanical aptitude
- Valid MN Drivers License
- Ability to lift approximately 50 pounds
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
IF YOU ARE: an individual with a strong work ethic, a self-starter who is energetic, strong at relationship building, and have great written and verbal communication skills, we would LOVE to talk with you!
- Provide great customer service from point of first contact until equipment is returned.
- Recommend appropriate equipment for customers, instruct on proper operation and safety.
- Demonstrate and help customer load and unload equipment.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of equipment, warehouse and rest of the facilities.
- Perform other customer service tasks to ensure our service exceeds customer expectations.
WHAT WE OFFER: In addition to a fun work environment, paid training and a salary, all employees are eligible for free or discounted rental on our equipment and discounts on purchased supplies. We offer flexible scheduling for part time employees. Our full time employees are eligible to participate in our health insurance program, a 401(k) plan with a company match, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.
U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services Summer Internship
Apply via our electronic applicant tracking system:
- Salary $11.93 Hourly
- Location Minneapolis, MN
- Job Type Part-Time
- Department - Probation & Pretrial Services
- Job Number 2022-15
- Closing 5/24/2022 11:59 PM Central
- INTRODUCTION The United States Probation and Pretrial Services Office, for the District of Minnesota, invites those interested in pursuing a career in criminal justice to explore probation and pretrial services this summer! This is a unique opportunity to learn more about the profession, make professional connections, and play a part in the court's mission to administer equal justice for all.
- Work will be part-time (up to 30 hours/week), in the Minneapolis Federal Courthouse (300 S 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN). The internship will conclude on or before August 31, 2022.
- Representative Duties: Explore the field of U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services by assisting officers with conducting investigations, verifying background information, and providing administrative assistance.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or eligible to work in the U.S.
- Vaccinated against COVID-19.
Apply via our electronic applicant tracking system:
The U.S. District Court is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Office and Clubhouse Attendant - Seasonal
Era on Excelsior (Saint Louis Park, Minnesota)
Saturday & Sunday: 1:30pm-10:00pm
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Individual must be 18 years of age or older
Preschool Playground Instructor
- Salary: $17.00/hour
- Job Type: Seasonal/Temporary
- City Name: St. Louis Park, MN
Primary Objective of Position:
Supervise and provide recreational experiences for youth ages 4 and 5 participating in the summer preschool playground program and youth athletics programs in St. Louis Park. Seasonal - June - August - 30-40 hours/week.
Minimum Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years old.
WAREHOUSE WORKER - PACKAGE HANDLER Part-Time, Monday-Friday $15/hour, Age 18+
Visit www.UPSJOBS.com to search for opportunities in your area! Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance ($5,250 annually)
Join the English Rose Team.
We are always looking for new talent. At English Rose we value each and every potential member of our team, and offer unparalleled career development opportunities.
Conservation Corps - conservationcorps.org/join
Summer Youth Corps Crew Members (ages 15-18) receive environmental and job skills training while working in crews with other high school youth and two crew leaders. Crew members live, work, and play together in this residential program based in parks across Minnesota, where crews will conserve natural spaces and improve access to outdoor recreation. Make some money! Earn $350/week over the duration of the program.
OAK RIDGE COUNTRY CLUB - Grounds Department - Summer Help - 700 Oakridge Rd Hopkins, MN 55305
Description: Seeking Full and Part-Time seasonal availability for Grounds. required to work outdoors in all weather conditions, previous experience is not required - daily requirements will range from mowing grass, raking bunkers, setting up and maintaining tee boxes, driving range, clubhouse, and anything else necessary
Hours: M-F 5:30 am-2:00 pm. Some weekends required; flexible scheduling available.
Compensation: 18-20 dollars an hour, Uniforms provided, employee Lunch $2 Tues-Fri, Golf privileges with guests Monday
Frattallone's Hardware & Garden - JOB FAIR: All Stores Tuesdays: 3 PM - 7 PM and Saturdays 11AM - 3PM Frattallones.com/careers
No experience required, On-the-job training, Flexible schedules, Employee discounts and great benefits - full and part time positions.
VISTA positions will be full-time team members and complete a one year term of service. This is a great opportunity for young-adults (18 and older) looking to gain real-world career experience and help JA North increase impact for students. The four open positions include Engagement & Equity, Marketing & Communications, Development Operations, and Special Events.
Mens Wearhouse and Jos A Bank
We are looking for Part time employees in all of our locations.
Scan QR code to apply or visit careers.tailoredbrands.com
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours with career growth opportunities
- Family culture & safe working environment
- Amazing perks with employee discounts & tuition reimbursement
We Help People love the way they look and feel for their most important moments.
- Farm Educator/Manager (25-30hrs/week)
Volunteer & Events/Services/Program Coordination (15-35hrs/week)
Accounting and Compliances (10 hrs/month)
Interns (Stipend based)
Urban Farm Apprentices (10-40 hrs/week)
M Health Fairview is seeking Nutrition Services Aides and Cooks Starting pay for Nutrition Services Aides is $15.50 per hour and increases based on experience!
University of Minnesota Medical Center (West Bank) - Minneapolis:
University of Minnesota Medical Center (East Bank) - Minneapolis:
- Nutrition Services Associate – 0.5 FTE – Evening Shift
- Nutrition Services Aide – 0.2 FTE – Weekend Day Shift
- Nutrition Services Aide – 0.25 FTE – Evening Shift
- Cook – Casual – Day/Evening/Night Shift (Requires 1-3 years of cook experience)
M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital – Edina:
- Nutrition Services Aide – Casual – Day/Evening Shift
- Cook – Casual – Day/Evening Shift (Requires 1-3 years of cook experience)
M Health Fairview St. Joseph’s Hospital – St. Paul:
- Cook – Casual – Day Shift (Requires 1-3 years of cook experience)
Rainbow Tree Company
Tree Health Technician Summer only employment/can qualify for internship for college - Requirements 18 years of age, no experience needed - applying pesticides, current driver license, willingness to work outside. Starting pay is $16
Full time technician roles in our Treecare, Lawn care, & Pest Experts divisions
View all of our open positions here: www.rainbowtreecompany.com/