Naviance Student is a career & college planning tool used by students to: take career planning assessments, conduct college searches/matches, research careers, request transcripts and recommendations and so much more! Watch the videos below to learn more.
How to access:
How to login (username and password case sensitive):
- username (lastname_firstname) example: jones_kiira or Jones_Kiira (username is case sensitive)
- password (student id number your initials-GraduationYear) example: 123456km-2020 (UNLESS YOU HAVE RESET YOUR PASSWORD)
- If you forgot your password, click "I forgot my password" an email will be sent to your school email address with a temporary password you will use to set up a new password.
- REMEMBER your password if you change it; Naviance Student is used all four years of your high school career!
Naviance Student Tour & Overview:
Tools for Seniors Only:
- Common App Registration and Account Matching (Video)
- Request Transcripts in Naviance Student (Video)
- Letter of Recommendation Requests (Video)
- The College Application Process Reference Guide
- Request Letter of Recommendation
- Building a List of Colleges I'm Applying To
- Editing Colleges I'm Applying To