Naviance Student & College Reps
Naviance Student is an online tool for students to organize information that will help them prepare for post-secondary education, find scholarships, colleges, complete personality type and learning style inventories, school wide surveys, and career information. Seniors will use Naviance Student to request transcripts and letters of recommendations.
Students ACCESS Naviance Student SINGLE SIGN ON through their school Chromebook.
No Parent/Guardian Accounts - If a parent/guardian would like to access Naviance Student, they will need to access it through their student's school account.
Custom Content Languages - users can translate Naviance Student into more than 75 languages by clicking the globe icon in the main navigation.
Naviance Student helps students create their career & college readiness plan(s).
- Self-Discovery - Who am I?
- Course Planner - What is my 4 year academic plan?
- College planning - How will I get there?
- Scholarships - How will I succeed?
- Careers planning - What do I want to be?
- eDocs and College Applications Tools - Senior Year
Naviance Student Tour & Overview:
Visit with College Reps at SLP High School
Use Naviance Student to sign up for College Reps Virtual Visits.
- Log into Naviance Student
- Click on "Colleges" tab
- Scroll down to “College Visits”
- Click the school you want to virtually visit
- Click the Register button to reserve your seat.
- Mark your calendar and use the zoom link provide by the college for your visit!